In today’s demanding business environment, companies worldwide are facing pressure to comply with a raft of regulatory requirements. Meanwhile, more and more organisations are recognising that understanding and managing risk can be a key driver of increased stakeholder value – while failure in risk management can have cataclysmic consequences.
At IBA, we can help your organisation to control and mitigate exposure towards regulatory and compliance risks – while also helping you to reap the benefits of a risk-based approach to business management and enhance your organization’s existing internal audit capabilities.
Our services include:
- Risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Data analysis to identify control exceptions or possible fraud;
- Development of meaningful sustainability reports;
- Evaluating IT governance
Standard Operating Procedures
- Standardisation of operations across offices, manufacturing units and service centres both for internal efficiency as well as external customer satisfaction perspective.
- Review of managerial aspects like organizational objective, policies, procedures, structure, control and system in order to check the efficiency or performance of the management over the activities of the Company.
- Services which help clients to deal with fraud, misconduct and corruptive investigation, tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals commercial disputes, regulatory compliance and preventing and detecting fraud or financial crimes;
- We also help the companies in taking suitable control measures with the help of full proof system of security designed for companies to prevent such malpractices occurring in the future;